3 in 1 shaving stand! Keep your razor, brush, and bowl displayed compactly yet stylishly. (Razor not included)
- Before shaving, use hot water to soften the beard, open the pores, and clean the skin.
- Use shaving oil, gel, or soap before shaving to smoothen the shaving process and protect the skin.
- Shave along the growing direction of the beard. If the beard is shaved in the opposite direction, it will cause damage to the razor and may cause the beard to grow into the skin. If the growth direction of the laryngeal beard is opposite to that of the face, such as upward growth, then the beard must be shaved upwards.
- Do not apply pressure on the razor, or it may cause damage to the razor and irritate the skin. Just gently glide the razor across your face.
- Rinse with cold water after shaving to help shrink the capillaries.
- Finally, rinse the shaving brush, drain the water, and place the brush back in the stand to dry.
Keep the tool as dry as possible after use, so it is less likely to grow any bacteria.
Due to the differences in monitors and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Shelf size: 4.33 x 3.15 x2.17"
Brush size: 3.94 x 1.38 x 1.38"
Bowl diameter: 3.54"